The best day of my life was when I moved out of Shaker Park Manor!!!

This place was becoming a ghetto slum.You can hear neighbors fighting at late hours of the night!

The maintenance staff sucks! Bob almost got us blow up because he did not fix the heating system correctly and the gas company had to come out and shut it down. Montlack Reality has violations 4 pages long and Shaker heights inspectors have to come in every year to see how no one has done a *** thing! The office staff is rude and has a major attitude when you call them!

You will get ripped off of your security deposit no matter how correctly you leave.

They will think of something to keep your money.They are the Biggest crooks in town!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Montlack Realty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Montlack Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Montlack Realty to other companies on our site.

Newton Falls, Ohio, United States #1319199

Thanks for the heads up I will make sure my deposit is well spent before I leave here